Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Hey Arnold! Cookies

I have loved the show Hey Arnold since I was twelve years old. I was sad because I never did get to see all of the episodes. Thankfully, the full series was recently released as a box set, so of course I ran out and bought it right away! To celebrate, I needed to do something really special, so i made a cookie cutter and whipped up some Hey Arnold football head shaped cookies!


I am so happy with how they turned out, I'm definitely going to be using this cookie cutter often.


The process of making the cookie cutter (which uses scissors, a utility knife, and a pop can to get the tin) is a very dangerous craft, so it's not something kids should be making!


Now for the cookies...


Just as there are never enough episodes of Hey Arnold! there are never enough Arnold cookies. These are cinnamon cookies, not super sweet, and so next time I think I'll add some coloured icing.



No comments: