Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

DIY Image Transfer Candles!




I recently learned how to make personalized candles with some excellent tutorials. The first one is a Ouija board candle I just had to have! The second one celebrates the announcement that Nickelodeon will begin work on the 2nd Hey Arnold! TV Movie. The third one is just because I love Tarot and identify pretty well with the Hermit!

If you want to make one of your own (especially with Christmas less than 2 weeks away) you can find two good tutorials here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ug_v9dlQ5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9IuTLIkH7w

It's waaaay easier than it sounds! FYI this is an adult craft (due to the blow dryer) so NOT something kids should be doing!

I've been making a ton of them for people ever since I discovered how to do the technique. They can be made in colour too, apparently, but I don't have a colour printer to try it out with at the moment. If I ever try it in colour, I'll post it here for you to see!




No comments: