Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Little Mermaid Gift for my Knitting Teacher

 Manda, if you are reading this, you will now know that I took your request for a mermaid very seriously. Here she is! I love this pattern so much, I'll use any excuse to make them....but since I don't have space for a dozen mermaids of my own, I am happy to give them away to good homes. This cute little mermaid is made from a pattern written by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen. The pattern is posted on her blog at http://kandjdolls.blogspot.com/2010/11/little-mermaid-free-amigurumi-crochet.html


Here she is, enjoying a day at the beach, along with the little starfish I made (right). Manda, do you want a starfish with your mermaid too? What a stupid question....of course you do! I'll make one before next week so she has a little friend. And speaking of friends....


 She will soon leave her little friend behind (my mermaid on the left). I thought it was only fair to take a best friends forever photo, just to remember the good times.

No comments: