Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Crochet Skull Ornament





This project is creepy and adorable all at the same time.....I love it! The original pattern can be found at 
 I made mine a little different from the original pattern. The mouth on mine goes halfway around the head, and has about ten vertical stitches for the teeth. Second, I made the eyes out of felt instead of crocheting them. They are really quick and easy, and make a great gift for that friend who appreciates something a tad macabre! I know I would be pleased to receive this as my gift, but then again, maybe that's just me! If you're an experienced crocheter, you can have one finished in no time. Instant gratification for those who aren't into massive afghans and such.

No comments: