Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pretty New Knitting Book!

I've been waiting a while to get my hands on this gem.....Amigurumi Knits: Patterns for 20 cute mini knits by Hansi Singh.

Are you are a serious knitter? Yes? you must have this book. No? Get it for inspiration and motivation. Seriously, if the cover doesn't say it all, I don't know what else I can do to convince you. I love that scary anglerfish! The sad part is, I have not learned enough about knitting to make these yet, but in a few months, possibly.....OK, I actually bought the book as an incentive to learn more techniques....I guess wearables and larger projects just aren't my thing.....

I can't say enough about this book.....beautiful photos, well laid out, excellent designs (both the book itself and the patterns). If you know anything about knitting, you need this book.

No comments: