Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Elegant Bunnies


Even though I made these bunnies last summer, I'm posting them now because I kept forgetting I still needed to take pictures of them. Finally got around to it, so here they are. The bunny on the left is made from a dinner napkin that already had the embroidery on the bottom edge. The other has a gold spiral with some beads that I added by hand. They make really nice decorations for the home. This pattern came from a book called Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals by Therese Laskey. I love this book because each of the patterns is very unique, and gives you an opportunity to practice your sewing techniques. I sewed these two by hand, but you could use a machine too, if you wanted.
This is the first sewing book I ever bought, and I am very happy with it.

No comments: