Come april, tons of photos and a link to my learn to crochet videos!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Free Crochet Patterns: For Just About Everything!

Hey all! Just thought I'd share this link to a really awesome site that features countless amazing amigurumi crochet patterns. If you choose to take a look right this minute, be prepared to spend a lot of time on here, it's addictive. I can't believe I've never come across this site before, but that's what happens when life gets in the way of living. Now that I am off for the summer, I am unstoppable with my needles and hooks. This blog is going to be featuring some knitting projects very soon, because yours truly finally learned to knit cables. Is it sad that I was super excited about it? Thank goodness I'm speaking to other crafty people who can sympathize.

Here is the link for your enjoyment: http://greatamigurumi.blogspot.com/

it really is oodles of fun, so much so, you may neglect other obligations! Let the harvesting of free goodies begin! Seriously though, thanks a bunch to all you awesome people that share your amazing work with us every day! You rock!

No comments: